Monday, July 13, 2009

Confrontation && Discrimination

I have never been one for any form of confrontation myself.
People often have rude or nasty things to say to me because
of my look. Usually I just kill them with kindness because that
is the very last thing they would expect.

Majority of the people I meet that are so quick to judge me and
become rude with me end up learning a lot and really enjoying our having met.

There is such a fine line between standing up for one's self and just
being confrontational for confrontations sake when it comes to the rights of minorities.

So often minorities feel as though they are being discriminated against
over the slightest remark. "That's so Gay." "What's up my nigga?"
Blah blah blah.

It get's so very ridiculous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment