Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's No Longer Painfull

Just when I have convinced myself
that being nice to everyone doesn't
get me anywhere in life I am always
proven wrong.

THANK BOB.

Maybe two hours after I posted
the blog last night that boy called me.
He doesn't know about this blog.
It was just coincidence.

I did not intend on answering it,
but I was on the other line &&
hit some button on my phone.
When I heard his voice I was kind of
shocked. Not only because I wasn't
expecting it to be him on the phone,
but I expected him to be pissy as he
has been the entire week before.

"Can we talk?" he said.
I took a few seconds to answer, "About what?"
I know I did not sound very excited
to be having a discussion with him
whatsoever.

He was very calm.
He apologized about everything.
He was just trying to piss me off.

I knew.
I told him I knew
when he was doing it.

He knew I knew,
but he had to say it.

I told him I did understand why
he thought I was stalking him &&
why he would think I was trying to turn his
friends against him. I didn't try and tell him
otherwise when it was happening
because I didn't care.

He knows I know him better than he
gave me credit for.

I told him that I hadn't been completely
honest with him when I said nobody could really
hurt me, because he did.
However, I know I am a strong enough
person to where I can get over it.

I was getting over it.

We're not friends,
but we don't hate eachother.

All I wanted was this nice calm
talk a week ago when he went crazy on me.
It would have made it all so much easier.



I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment