Saturday, January 10, 2009

That Boy.

As I sat there staring at him, my leg resting softly against his, I couldn't help but ask myself if he still wanted me as much as I still wanted him. My mind was stuck on the image of the two of us lying next to one another barely sober and barely clothed; just wanting each other. When I think back on how it all came to be it just seems so unlikely that we should even be friends. So many things had kept this boy in my life in so many different ways. We had barely known eachother for the better part of three years.

Now, so close; but at the same time so far away. Just beyond reach.
There were obsticles now, people that could get hurt.
He has a girlfriend.
A girlfriend he started dating two days after lying beside me telling me how he wants me.
Do I want to be that person? Do I want to destroy what she has because I want him?

What was only a few short months ago seemed as though it had been years. So goes the story of my life. The story of that boy.


I remember that night almost as though I have just woken up from it. There he was, lying there in my bed. His body was so firm, so sexy. I looked around the room making sure everyone had gone. The party had been over for almost a hour now, of course they had all gone. Slowly I crawled over him and slid underneath the covers. He turned to face me, but we couldn't look at eachother. Were we that nervous? I gently ran my hand up his thigh and around to the small of his back. Our eyes met and I pulled his body close as we began to kiss. His lips were soft against mine, and his toungue seemed almost timid to meet mine. I moved my lips slowely down his chin and neck onto his chest. As he rolled onto his back I guided my hand down his stomach and pulled off his green boxer-briefs. He bit his lip and moaned as I held him tightly in my hand and bit his neck. I threw my clothes off and jumped ontop of him. Our bodies rubbed against one another and we both lost our breath. He pulled me in so close I felt as though I wouldn't be able to breath again. I felt his fingernails running up my back as we kissed and chills shot through my entire body. He wrapped his legs around me and bit my lip as I sat up. Slowely I went inside him. Again, carefully. We kept our eyes locked. I kissed him softly. We continued for what seemed like hours. Both of us, our first time with another person. We went to sleep holding eachother close, and looking into one anothers eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment